Hi again my page flipping, novel loving peeps! I was scrolling through my drafts of posts I have yet to complete/and/ or finish and stumbled across this lovely tag which I now must complete because it looks like an endless bowl of cuteness!! (I mean books + festivals… I think yes).
Shoutout to Jenna @BookMarkYourThoughts for tagging me! If you all have not checked out Jennas blog please do! It’s so cute!
Pingback to the creator of this tag, Book Princess Reviews!
– Tag the person who tagged you.
– Find an answer to match each prompt — and have fun!
Author Lineup: Name your top 3 authors that you would like to meet
- Sarah J Maas
- L.J. Shen
- Holly Black
The Official Schedule: How do you determine what books you’re going to read next?
Ok for those of you who know me, you know that I am a huge MOOD READER… and therefore often get behind on ARC reviews or always talk about how I should be reading my ARCS but got distracted by a shiny new read *ooh look pretty cover* *proceeds to read that and ignore all advanced copies with deadlines creeping up*
Shrugs, sips tea, what can I say? I’ve tried TBR’S and schedules but I can never seem to stick to them?!
ARC Drops: What ARC would you wait hours in line for?
- I think it goes without saying that I would legit wait forever for a chance at an advanced copy of anything Sarah J Maas writes (forever obsessed).
- But for the sake of variety I would legit wait SO LONG for a chance to snatch a copy of Blood & Honey since I am completely and utterly in love with Serpent & Dove!
The Swag! What bookish merch/pre-order incentives/etc. is your favorite?
- I love it when I pre-order a book and it comes signed?!! Especially if its personalized with your name.. I just think thats the loveliest thing ever.
- I also love book themed bookmarks!! Ahh give me all the bookmarks (this is 50% because I lose them all and 50% because I need them in my life)
- Oh and also CANDLES! I love a good candle, and a book themed candle makes it that much more fabulous.
The Panels: What topic would you love to see some of your favorite authors talk about?
- I would love to watch my favorite authors just rant/ obsess about the characters they created. Mostly because I am deeply curious as to the inspiration they draw from to create said characters, and what made them come up with all their dialogue (especially since most of my favorite characters are smart asses….)
Yallfest, Yallwest, BookCon/BookExpo, YALC, Etc: What book festival/con would you go to if you had the choice?
I think for this one I would have to go with BOOK CON mainly because:
- Its in New York City (I’ve been once, but once is never enough for a city like NYC!)
- I feel like they would have the MOST books, merch, and authors!!
As always no pressure to partake! Also if you were not tagged, and want to participate consider yourself tagged!
What about you all?? Have you ever been to a book festival? If so which one? Do you have favorite bookish merch? Lets chat in the comments!